phpMyAdmin Databases Print this Article
phpMyAdmin is a third-party tool that is included with cPanel and is used for the management of MySQL databases over the Internet.
You can use phpMyAdmin to perform the following actions:
- Add and drop databases.
- Create, alter, and delete tables.
- Add, edit, and delete fields.
- Execute SQL statements.
- Manage keys and permissions.
For more information about phpMyAdmin’s functions and a complete guide on how to use them, visit the phpMyAdmin website.
I cannot access my databases!
If you cannot access your databases, reset your cPanel account's password with the Allow MySQL password change box selected.
- Navigate to Home >> Change Password.
- Select Allow MySQL password change.
- Change the password and click Change your password now!
Was this answer helpful?
Databases allow you to manage large amounts of information easily over the web. They are...
Databases in cPanel can be accessed remotely by other web servers. This can be useful if you want...
cPanel can guide you through the setup of a MySQL database with the requisite accounts and...